It has been soooooo long since I have done a tag post so I thought why not do this one. I love talking beauty so why not. So here is my 30 question beauty tag.
Do you remember your first makeup item?
Mine would have been a lipstick given to me by my grandma, it was bright pink and im sure didn’t suit me but at the time I loved it.
2. Describe your perfect mascara, have you found one that fits your specifications?
Waterproof, smudge proof, life proof. I have such sensitive eyes and they water at any given opportunity.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from your foundation?
I like medium coverage so I can add concealer and powder and build up as needed depending on how my skins looks.
4. Favourite high-end makeup brand?
I think Urban Decay, its just so striking and pretty
5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
I think it would Kat Von Dee, although I’m sure there are so more.
ELF, I love the skin care and the make up
7. Do you wear false eyelashes?No my eyes are too sensitive, I am thinking of having them done professionally but I’m a bit scared8. What sort of makeup can’t you leave the house without?
Face powder, I have quite oily skin and it is really my one complex on my face. I am not too bothered about lipstick or eye shadow
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My Rimmel brow pencil. Its my only non vegan product but I have had it for year and I just don’t seem to be able to replace it with a similar colour, I am on the hunt all the time though.
I really do just pick things up here and there often in sales or when there are discount on. I have set pieces which are my foundation, powder and mascara that I repurchase constantly but everything else is really impulse buys.
Spend freely – whoops
12. Do you utilise coupons, reward system and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I use the Boots advantage card and the Superdrug loyalty card but I don’t really use coupons
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
14. Is there a brand you absolutely can’t stand?
MAC, its is so popular but still tests on animals
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics such as parabens or sulphates?
Yes I avoid parabens
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Superdrug for me – lots of cruelty free brands
17. Do you like to try different skincare products or stick to a routine?
I try and stick to a routine but then I see things I like and end up buying randomly
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
I love LUSH so much
20. Which brand do you think has the best packaging?I like Revolution it is just black and gold and really simple but striking
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Victoria secret angels – all of them
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No but I am looking to be
Shaaanxo, Sally Jo, Ruth Crilly, Chloe Boucher and Babs beauty
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?No I have only used them once but I didn’t find it did either well
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
A bit around my eyes 🙁
Yes just recently I use one on eye lids and one that is hydrating under my eyes.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?I use aprox 3.
28. What do you apply first, foundation or concealer?Foundation for me
29. Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
Yes I have but my skin is so sensitive I have to be careful
30. What do you love about makeup?
I think it is artistic and just add a layer of armour to face the day. It can really cheer you up.
So that is my 30 questions, hope you enjoyed reading them and give the try.